Saturday, March 3, 2018

Intro

My Dear Friend, 

I wish it were under better circumstances that I write, but I am afraid I am not long for this world, and I have had a terrible vision regarding your future. A great darkness is rising from the depths, strongly tied to the elements of earth, air, fire an water. I have seen that your destiny entwined with its. 

I dare not commit to writing what I have seen, for there are forces at work that might intercept this letter and work against you. I must also say that I am in poor health, and I am afraid that I can no longer easily travel. 

 Despite the inconvenience, I implore you to come to my home in Mirabar that I can tell you of this evil before it is too late. I am hosting a gathering in my villa for my friends and associates – one final hurrah – but in truth, a convenient opportunity to deliver my last prophecies that I might rest knowing that I have done all that I can. 

It would be good to see you one last time, and give me the opportunity for me to say my peace before my time comes. 

Yours, 

Sindra Sunseer

No comments:

Post a Comment